To become a center of excellence in management education, research, and innovation to ensure sustainable development, tackling the world’s complexities and uncovering human potentiality.
- To conduct extensive management-oriented research with the collaboration of different stakeholders in order to generate new knowledge to tackle business and social complexities;
- To create knowledge-based learning atmosphere for the management learners to tackle the challenges of the real-world; and
- To develop human capital so that they can contribute to the community meaningfully.
- To produce graduates who are skilled conceptually, analytically and able to communicate coherently and effectively.
- To produce management graduates who are technologically literate and able to adapt with changing environment.
- To develop positive and ethical values and a strong sense of social responsibility among the graduates.
- To produce graduates who are enterprising and creative in decision making with global outlook and focus on sustainability.